Home Up California Permits   Pilot Car Information  Fuel and Trip

Fuel and Trip Permits




Temporary Fuel and Temporary Registration permits are required for vehicles traveling out of the state in which the vehicle is registered.  Trucks must have a US DOT number and in many cases, a single state registration number.  This is what gives you "Authority" to obtain temporary permits to travel outside your state of registration.  If you do not want to purchase temporary permits each time you travel outside your state, you must become "Apportioned" for each state and become a member of I.F.T.A. (International Fuel Tax Agreement).  Call your local DMV for apportioning information, and you can reach I.F.T.A. at (916) 324-2583.

Home ] Up ]

Send mail to webmaster@adkpermits.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: 04/22/03

Hit Counter